Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
ITEC 4610: Group I - Phase II
Transcript of ITEC 4610: Group I - Phase II
Monty, & John GAPS Organizational Business Direction Information Technology Organizational Gaps Growing company
Offering competitive wages and benefits
Keeping focus off of compensation, helps employees to focus on development of company vision Survey Findings Lack of brand recognition Security is most important Business model is desired Price point may be high ? Business Direction Aberman says “to this day, we still design for ourselves first. We were absolutely our ideal customers (Maton, 2011)" + Identified a niche
+ Good vision for start-up company
- No clear company vision for the next phase of the company
Need to communicate to customers, investors, and employees
+ WePay has clearly identified who they are targeting
- Consider targeting medium or large businesses? No
- Need to invest in developing brand recognition and marketing
Facebook, Google Groups, school newspapers or websites, campus marketing, etc. Defensive Factory position on the strategic impact grid - very IT dependant
Little differentiation from competition
No governance committee, but not needed - small size
Website may not appeal to users IT Gaps
IT Opportunities Potential to move to offensive quadrant
Develop new systems with focus on differentiation & improved customer security for online payment services Security is Most Important
<<http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/T7FLB7B>> 48 Survey Respondents University of Denver
Daniels Business School PMBA Students