Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
GSC Train The Trainer
Transcript of GSC Train The Trainer
Develop or Enhance Knowledge & Skills
Acclimate New Employees To Corporate Culture
Goals of Training:
Learning interacts with beliefs, ideas, prejudices, facts, desires and inhibitions.
Attitude vs. Outcome
Learning is an internal process.
Training Has Occurred When
Want To Learn
Have Time To Learn
How Adults Learn
Have A Chance To Practice
3. Monitor: Execution
Performance Assessment & Analysis
Don't Do It
Can't Do It
Won’t Do It
Adults take errors personally.
Adults learn only when they want and choose too.
How Adults Learn
Adults have strong feelings about learning situations
Adults bring life experiences into the workplace
Integration of new knowledge & skill requires transition time
Each person participating in the learning process has a responsibility for its success or failure.
Significant learning takes place when goals are known, clear and attainable.
Adults need to integrate new ideas with what they already know
Have little person contact
Get employees in a passive mood
Be quick to criticize
Make employees feel unwise for asking questions
Facial, Eye contact, Gesture, Posture
Train The Trainer
1. Explain: Process/Policy/Procedures/Expectations
2. Model: Behaviors/Expectations