Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
ROEB Plain Language Overview- Josie & Danny
Transcript of ROEB Plain Language Overview- Josie & Danny
with the trade community PLAIN LANGUAGE REGULATIONS OUTREACH & EDUCATION BRANCH 6. Easy to Read Design Features 3. Use visuals; lists, charts and other
visuals when necessary 4. Passive vs. Active Voice 1. Identify your audience 5. “You” and other pronouns 2. Keep sentences short FOCUS OF PLAIN LANGUAGE TRAINING IT’S THE LAW! Plain Writing Act 2010 Output Communication that your audience or readers can understand the first time they hear or read it WHAT IS PLAIN LANGUAGE? Plain Language & ROEB Presentations Call Center & Email Data Requests & VSDs FAQs Blog