Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Hello
The capital is Skopje. Ohrid is a city on the eastern shore of Lake Ohrid in the Republic of Macedonia. Ohrid is notable for having once had 365 churches, one for each day of the year and has been referred to as a "Jerusalem "
The city is rich in picturesque houses and monuments, and tourism is predominant. In 1980, Ohrid and Lake Ohrid were accepted as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO. Smolare Waterfall is the tallest waterfall in the Republic of Macedonia, falling from a height of 39.5 metres (129.5 feet).
It is located above the village of Smolare in the southeastern region of the country.
Crashing down the smooth, black rock face, and surrounded by 100-year-old beech trees, this waterfall is visited by tourists throughout the year, largely by train.