Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Asian Tiger Mosquito
Transcript of Asian Tiger Mosquito
Nectar and other sweet plants
About 2 microliters Lay eggs near, not in water Disease and Prevention Reproduction Habitat Description Blue= Natural Habitat
Green=Invasive Habitat Finding Hosts Aedes albopictus Vectors of West Nile
-Achiness, tired, fever for weeks RL Forest Particularly active outside
Not just humans
Meal broken off short White/Black Striped 1/4 inch long Unsafe to go into RL forest
Mammals get bitten, get sick Top predator --> Ecosystem collapse Works Cited http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aedes_albopictus
http://www.fcps.edu/islandcreekes/ecology/asian_tiger_mosquito.htm www.mudkipz.ws Consequences