Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Prezi #1: Elements of Art
Transcript of Prezi #1: Elements of Art
The ELEMENTS are...
The elements and principles of art are considered
the BUILDING BLOCKS of art...
They make a piece of artwork MORE successful...
ENABLE us to
what is going on and what the artist has done....
what is going on in a particular piece of art...
our thoughts and findings using a common language.
Line: can be actual (made by a pen or pencil), or implied.
They can be straight or jagged.
Lines can be....
Texture: is the surface quality- rough, smooth, wet, dry, soft, fuzzy, hard, glossy, silky,
bumpy, prickly, slick, shiny, dull, etc.
It can be tactile or visual.
Hand texture study....
Is two dimensional (height and width).. It is
A closed in space made by edges.
A 3-Dimensional item.
Positive and negative space.
The main focus
of the art.
And the area around the main focus of the artwork.
Has height, width, and depth.
Has 3 properties
Another word for color.
How bright the color is.
Lightness or darkness.
The degree of light and dark
Value turns this....