Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Symbiosis
Tick --> Deer
Heart worm --> Dog
Yucca Moth --> Yucca Plant
Lion --> Zebra
Rhino --> Oxpecker
Dolphin and swordfish --> sardines
Remora Fish --> Shark
Barnacle --> whale
The relationship between individuals of two different species who live together in a close relationship
Can affect the partners in different ways:
1. Both species benefit
2. One species benefits, the other is NOT affected.
3. One species benefits, the other is harmed
close ecological relationship between the individuals of two (or more) different species
The natural action of organisms to fight of natural resources in a certain ecosystem
An interaction between two sepcies that benefits BOTH
A relationship between two species where ONE benefits and the other is NOT affected
A relationship between two species where one depends on the other and the "host" is HARMED
An intersction where one species (predator) feeds on another (prey)
A realtionship where the acts of one species benefits another
Ticket out the door:
Tonight, go home and on the bottom
of your composition book give an example
of each type of relationship you learned about today
Mutualism, commensalism, parasitism, cooperative and predation