Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Texas Revolution
The run away scape was an attempt to flee from the mexican army. However, many died during the fleeing but some did returned home. The End of the Revolution The final battle of the Texas Revolution occurred on April 21, 1836. The final battle was named the Battle of San Antonio. Here the Texan Army (led by General Sam Houston) routed the Mexican forces with a surprise attack. The Texas Revolution (aka Texas War of Independence) was a war between the Government of Mexico and Texas. The first cause of the conflict was due to the Americans' unwillingness to pay taxes for Texas. Also because the Americans ignored the Texas law 'no slavery allowed'.