Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of DO NOW
Unit Content and Goals
Embedded Assessment 1
take a Springboard book and write your name on it
take a scavenger hunt
copy down the unit and lesson EQ
Use your prior knowledge about culture along with your own personal experiences to answer the essential questions in your Springboard book.
Unit EQ: How do cultural experiences shape, impact, or influence our identity or perception? How do we synthesize multiple sources of information into a cohesive argument?
Lesson EQ: What skills and content will I be focusing on this unit? How do I navigate my Springboard book?
analyze how culture affects identity and perceptions
practice effective speaking and listening skills
analyze the concept of voice in reading and writing
examine and apply the elements of an argument
analyze and apply syntactic structures in writing
Q= don't know
H= heard it
T= know and use it
1. How do cultural experiences shape, impact, or influence our identity and perceptions?
2. How do we synthesize multiple sources of information into a cohesive argument?
Work with your partner to discuss your responses to the two essential questions. Ask follow-up questions as needed.
1's- Take notes
2's- Be prepared to share out
reflective essay explaining your cultural identity
skills we will need include...
Respond to the following prompts in your notebook.
One question that I have about Springboard or this unit is...
During this unit, I expect/want to discuss...