Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Visualizing
2. Use your best handwriting and spell the best that you can!
3. You have 15 minutes to draw and color your visualization.
4. When the timer goes off, pencils down and look at me. The Mixed-Up Chameleon (again) Look at all of our drawings. How are they similar? How are they different? We are all different and visualize in different ways! Wrap Up What does visualizing mean? Wh What are 5 things that can help us visualize? Why do we visualize? Fun Fact: Visualizing can be used in all subjects, including math! Have a great week!