Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Knitting is a Journey
Transcript of Knitting is a Journey
Concentration and focus sharpened. Knitting is a journey Knitting has a strong meditative quality
I knit in a "rhythm"
It recharges the mind. 2 When I Knit I Can... Knitting can be... 2007 2012 1 Before Knitting future end result product destination Wait what's knitting pay attention
concentration Meditation Recharge stress-free out of reality beginning end Knitting Journeys Not paying much attention, I accidentally kept increasing stitches. I focused and decreased the stitches back to normal the magical land end result "I'm going to be able to donate to charities!" "I'll start fundraisers." "Don't need to do any Christmas gift shopping next year now." Where do I even start... In a "rhythm" I was able to knit relaxingly now and watched TV too at one point Fringe!