Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
the 4way test
Transcript of the 4way test
Corresponding with reality.
In my 5th grade class there was a boy named TJ, in the beginning of our friendship I used TJ to buy me snacks at lunch. Even though the things cost 60 or 50 cents it was still wrong. Towards the end of our 5th grade school year I realized that TJ was a good friend that didn't deserve the treatment I gave him. Therefore, during our 6th grade year I paid him back by buying him some kind of snack everyday. The four way test showed me even more how horrible I treated TJ. Even though we are still friends to this day I still feel sad that he didn't even know what I did to him.