Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
move with me
Transcript of move with me
pediatric physical therapy
Pediatric therapy would be any medical treatment designed to help treat conditions in children, usually from birth to the age of 18.
what does pediatric physical therapy do?
Pediatric physical therapists treat and examine children who have problems moving and performing other physical activities. Pediatric physical therapists help problems like injuries, pre-existing conditions and problems caused by illnesses or diseases.
Physical therapists typically work in private offices and clinics, hospitals, and nursing homes.
$79,860 per year
$38.39 per hour
Licenses, Certifications, and Registrations
"Move with Me"
The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself
in the service of others. Mahatma Gandhi
Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT) degree.
All states require physical therapists to be licensed.
Federation of State Boards of Physical Therapy.
Did you know?
* The first school of physical therapy was established at Walter Reed Army Hospital in Washington, D.C., following the outbreak of World War I.
You did the best that you knew how. Now that you know better you will do better.