Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of 3D PRINTING
3D printing refers to various processes used to synthesize a three-dimensional object.
3D printable models may be created with :
Before printing a 3D model, the design must be examined for errors.
a computer aided design (CAD)
via a 3D scanner
by a plain digital camera and photogrammetry software
then the instructions are sent to the printer and starts printing
The inkjet printer was invented.
Charles Hull invented the Stereolithography
Advances in medicine as creations of some organs
First plane and car printed in 3D
In 3D printing, successive layers of material are formed under computer control to create an object
It is an extraordinary tool that can greatly help our quality of life
Minimal post-press work is required for finishing