Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Consultative Selling - Lencion #1
Transcript of Consultative Selling - Lencion #1
| Max De Pree Where we are...
Where we want to go... "The Meeting..." Today's Goal...
1. Introduce "Getting Naked"
2. Define Reality
3. Key Concept for Consultative Selling
4. Culture Counts!
5. Consultative Selling Strategy "Without the willingness to be vulnerable, we will not build deep and lasting relationships in life." | p. vii Key Concept...
"Vulnerability" "Those who get comfortable being vulnerable - or as I call it, naked - are rewarded with levels of client loyalty and intimacy that other service providers can only dream of." | p. vii vulnerability
does not equal
incompetence! Culture Counts! Describe the culture, as you know it, at Kendrick and Black... Describe your understanding of the culture at Lighthouse Partners... Describe the culture of IPEx... Consultative Selling Strategy "We market ourselves as a strategy firm, but we almost always end up doing more, usually in the areas of organization development and operational consulting" | p. 27 "People don't like change... unless it's their idea!"
| John Maxwell "An organization is healthy when it is whole, consistent, and complete, that is, when it's management, operations, strategy, and culture fit together and make sense."
| Patrick Lencioni, "The Advantage" "At the heart of vulnerability lies the willingness of people to abandon their pride and their fear, to sacrifice their egos for the collective good of the team."
| Patrick Lencioni,, "The Advantage" "A psychological orientation in which an individual wishes to have direct personal rewards regardless of the effects on others working with that individual. A self-orientated person is often dominating, introspective, and socially insensitive."
| Answers.com Next Time... TUESDAY - 09/04/12
* p. 39-68
* Character Identification The Socratic Method...