Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do Now: 2/10/15
Transcript of Do Now: 2/10/15
As always, copy the quote and author completely and accurately. Then, write a meaningful response based on deep thinking about the quote and what it adds to this week's concept: HAPPINESS.
"Happiness can exist only in acceptance."
Let's watch a video about distinguishing between active and passive voice...and zombies.
Active versus Passive Voice
1. Review the roots and related words.
2. Prepare to be called upon to supply answers to the practice exercises.
Presenting our Freedom Quilt Patches
As we read this excerpt from a biography on Tubman, please take notes in preparation for a Research Simulation writing task to be completed on Thursday. Take notes on the parts of each text that you deem relevant to the writing task.
The task asks you to provide evidence from multiple texts that Harriet Tubman was the "Moses of the people" and that she, in that role, exhibited bravery.
Now, we'll look at some more explanation and then do some practice.
Be polite and respectful both as a presenter and as a member of the audience.
Make eye contact
Assume an attentive and professional posture that demonstrates attention
Refrain from side conversations or any distracting noise making.
No questions please.
best day ever
Turn to page 485 in the textbook. Prepare to take notes.