Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Halloween
Trick or treating came from people souling. Souling is when people go door to door asking for something. We trick or treat because it resembles souling.
Halloween came from Scotland and Ireland. It came over from the Scottish and Irish people that moved to America.
A goblin is a legendary evil or mischievous dwarf like creature. Goblins are only a few inches tall. They are constantly annoying and somewhat related to the gnome. They are very greedy and love gold.
Goblin Fun Facts
1. posses magical abilities
2. have a fear of horses
3. love to sing
4. get stuck easily
5. like fire
Halloween fun facts
1. samhainphobia is the fear of Halloween
2. Halloween is more Irish than St. Patrick's Day.
3. it was a great day to find a soul mate
4. Black cats aren't up for adoption around Halloween
5. Halloween makes kids more evil
Halloween originated from the Ancient Celtic festival. It was the celebration at the end of the harvest. Halloween started 2,000 years ago. Ancient Gaels believed that the living and the dead would overlap and the deead would come alive
Halloween By Jack Rypinski
Where Halloween came from
Jack o Lanterns started from the Irish myth called "Stingy Jack." Jack in the story used a turnip which was the first jack o lantern. Jack o lanterns were put outside to scare all the evil spirits away from the house.
THANKS FOR WATCHING