Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Cluster 2 - The Learning Environment
Transcript of Cluster 2 - The Learning Environment
environment? :¬) Successful? What makes a classroom By the end of the cluster meeting.. Social Studies ( This keeps us on track and is much like your student expectations ) + Share Out Now, lets Think about the cluster room.
What about this environment makes it conducive to learning? Foreground Middleground Background 1. Choose an activity that you can incorporate into your Week 4 Lessons
2. Very specifically script how you will introduce and set expectations for your students to complete the activity.
3. Noelle will come around have you sign up for a date and time that you will be using the activity so that I can provide feedback. Do the 'squint test' on your Watch the video. Using the TAP Rubric, record evidence related to the Learning Environment. blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah if your prezi looks like this, please work a little more, scale up main points, place subtopics into larger frames, etc... Squint and view your overview from a distance - does it still make sense? This overview has been blurred,
but can you still guess the overall theme? If not, how do you expect your audience to understand? Concluding with an overview (or final reveal) can be a great way to bring the context of your story together. Overview Lando Calrissian Darth Vadar Ewoks Han Solo The Intergalactic Empire MISSION:
CONTINUE BEING EVIL Imperial ground forces Emperor Palpatine Calamari Cruiser Mission:
Blow up Death Star (again)
Save Galaxy (again) The Rebel Alliance Admiral Ackbar Characters : :Characters Millenium Falcon Ships: Luke Skywalker Ships: Tie Fighters AT-ST Walkers Super Star Destroyer Death Star X-Wing Example: The overview structure implies the tension
between the two sides
- it can be conveyed even at a distance where we can't see the details analyze the TAP Rubric Respect time: We will start at 9:27
Use technology appropriately
Be prepared with assigned materials
Respect others (ideas, space, etc.) <iframe title="GaggleTube video player" src="https://www.gaggle.net/gaggleVideoProxy.do?op=view&v=baaeec980c9370ce56b44f5009829461&embed=1" height="320" width="470" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe> Individually record your responses on a note card.