Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Ceramics II_Tile and Wheel Throwing Unit
Transcript of Ceramics II_Tile and Wheel Throwing Unit
Brainstorm Daily Activities
This is a device to easily roll out uniform slabs
20 Thrown Attempts
Create a pot thrown as 3 sections; scored and slipped together into a single pot.
Objective: 3 finished/glazed vases.
5 Mugs - trimmed with handles.
1. Get your wheel thrown work photographed each time your throw on the wheel- bring your ID
2. Work on the wheel whenever it is available.
3. Work on your tiles when wheels are not available.
4. You will have 4 weeks to complete this Unit
Tile Objectives: 6 tiles that represent a scene, or scenes from daily life.
Wheel Objectives: 20 Throwing Attempts, 1 stacked pot, 5 mugs, 3 vases.
Create a sketch of how all 6 tiles will look when arranged together.
Your tiles should be arranged in one of these configurations.
Create 6 Tiles
Uniform in size - Use the cutter tool
Straighten the edges
They should depict a scene, or scenes from daily life
Create a project Design
1. Sources: Artists/works/outside connections that inspire you? - at least 2 in cited in MLA.
2. Creative Process: How did you come up with these ideas?
3. Visual Sketch
4. Written Goal: How will you implement? Media, timeframe, technical outcome.
5. Risks you are taking:
6. Validation: Why would anybody care about this? Cultural relevance?