Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Close Reading in Kindergarten
Transcript of Close Reading in Kindergarten
Close Reading is...
First Read -
Close Reading with
Jennifer Olsen, ELA Curriculum & Technology Specialist
Post Falls School District #273
Rereading the same text multiple times until...
you can explain it (RLK.10 & RIK.10)
you know the main ideas and details (RLK.2 & RIK.2)
you can ask and answer questions (RL.K.1 & RI.K.1)
Close Reading is digging deeper!
Get the gist!
Second Read -
Dig a little deeper!
Third Read -
Put it all together!
Access materials on Google Drive
Close Reading in Action!
Bugs! Bugs! Bugs!
Teachers College & Lucy Calkins