Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Introduction to SauceLabs
Transcript of Introduction to SauceLabs
What is SauceLabs?
SauceLabs runs your acceptance tests on different browers and operating systems
What does this give us?
On every build we get:
How can you get started?
Difference between locally run Selenium tests and Sauce run:
Architecture Behind The Magic
You have one type of computer
Your users have many
How do you test for these combinations?
1. Buy a bunch of these
2. Run them on SauceLabs
... on their own VMs
... that you don't have to manage.
What does this look like?
write Selenium tests
set your local Selenium config
watch your tests run
1. automatic test coverage of all our supported browers
2. detailed, beautiful test reports
1. Creates a
running the selenium tests
any server in your network
to serve requests to
the Sauce browsers