Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of 04.06 coping
by Alexander Escamilla
I'd have to say one of my major stressors in life would have to be the high expectations of others. For who knows how long I've been told to do this, or I'll be that and I'm just sick of it. I mean would it kill anyone to just let me be me and do what i do at my own pace without being told " do it faster " or " no you're doing it wrong ".
How to cope with High
managing stress and
I think I'll be able to cope with the stress of high expectations by simply taking a break and doing something else for a bit. Or i could delegate what i can, i can't control everything but there are somethings i can. I'm also going to define my limit's so i know when i need a break.
I also plan on talking to my mother and others who's expectations are causing me stress, i know that i won't be able to stop some people from doing it but, hey i can try. I also plan on calling a friend if i just need someone to talk to. Also i could keep a journal and express my feelings through that.