Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Propaganda
Once in power he used terror to keep the citizens in line A LAW SAID "undesirables" can't have kids- treated Jews as a dirty race Propaganda Propaganda (n.) -biased info designed to shape public opinion and behavior
- involves persuasion in his book, Mein Kampf, Hitler said that Jews were the blame for all the problems in Germany
P.S. Mien Kampf means "My Struggle" Nazi
party said Jews were racial enemies (through propaganda) NAZI British propaganda American propaganda How Propaganda caused the Franks to go into hiding... Jews were "undesirables" in nazi eyes, they weren't allowed to have children. AND SINCE Most of the propaganda during the Holocaust was shown as
speeches by Nazi leaders, including Hitler
Other forms of propaganda were expressed through many posters. PROPAGANDA responsible for all propaganda to get Hitler elected
once given control over the entire media, he released more ads against Jews
made sure no Germans saw anything against the nazi party Thank you for
watching! :) By: Trisha, Emma, Shilika, and Anusha Hitler's Book (a big piece of propaganda) Anne Frank example of current American propaganda Anne Frank