Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Inuit
Igloo Art Ivory Carving cold region Tyara Maskette drums used in dance music Vocal style called Katajjaq Inukshuk Alaska,Canada Log House Walrus Beluga Whale Polar Bear Parkas ex)atipik Inuits snow goggles Maktaqq Snow goggles protects your eyes from the bright sun Men's Job: They usually hunt foods for their tribe. Women's job:They draw and make sculptures, cook, and help. Make snow goggles. Women's clothing called Amauti Throat Singing Not very familiar with music Life, Culture, Clothing Music Inuits Shelter Weapons Seal hunting