Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Aviophobia
Claustrophobia is known as the fear of tight spaces. This phobia often causes heart attacks. Crowded rooms can cause heart attacks and even tight necked shirts. Some things that can happen are, death by heart attacks and other thigns.
Aviophobia (Fear of Flying)
Aviophobia is a fear of flying. Many people get this phobia. This type of phobia can cause many things such as a heart attack. A fear of flying could cause many families to not travel on airplane. Meaning, no vacations or trips. This phobia could be caused by other phobias such as acrophobia, which is the fear of heights. Many people can have heart attacks and die of this phobia.