Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
DTAL - Empathy Map template
Transcript of DTAL - Empathy Map template
If you were able to make any direct observations of the person you interviewed in action, here is where you describe what you observed (feel free to delete this once you copy the template)
Make inferences here about the person's thoughts, deriving from the SAY and DO sections
Make inferences here about the person's feelings, deriving from the SAY and DO quadrants
Makes notes here about all the things that surprised you from the interview, and those that challenged the assumptions you had.
The problem statement encapsulates the need for the stakeholder you will continue working on for next week