Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of ghandi
Gandhi wanted equality with Whites; knew violence not the answer
Gandhi tried to rectify injustice but needed to provoke his fellow countrymen to join him.
Gandhi wanted peaceful revolution to obtain independence from Britain, this was new concept
Gandhi needed to unite different religions of India
Birth of a Leader
Discriminated against on a train
Faith and beliefs
Values and Conflict of goals
Protest without violence
The spinning wheel as a symbol of revolution:
Words and Actions: A dedication to a life of action, "Do as I do, not as I say" was one of Gandhi's great inventions.
Combination of the spiritual, the moral and the practical
Self sufficiency and self reliance for India
A just society.
Political and Spiritual independence
Satyagraha - coined and developed by Gandhi. Meaning truthful force.
Overcame most of the adaptive challenges
Needed to get OFF the balcony:
he always saw the big picture.
Leadership methods couldn't bring Hindus & Muslims together
Life of total service
Ladder of inference
Single looping and double looping