Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Cooper Academy
To empower students with the character traits, academic skills, social experiences, and love of learning necessary for students to shape their own destinies, attend and graduate from the college of their choice, and become world-changing problem solvers
Transforming Cooper from Good to Great
You are the critical factor.
A fresh start.... a Restart
What is a Restart?
What can we learn from 90-90-90 Schools?
90-90-90 Schools are 90% or more minority, 90% or more free or reduced lunch and 90% or more proficient on state standards.
How does a Restart differ from a Charter?
What do they all have in common?
• A focus on academic achievement
• Clear curriculum choices
• Frequent assessment of student progress and multiple opportunities for improvement
• An emphasis on nonfiction writing
• Collaborative scoring of student work
*A College Prep Elementary using the KIPP model
*Extended instructional day
* Staff development every Friday
* Cooper Spiritwear Daily: Cooper Academy shirts, khakis, and dark shoes.
* Alternative enhancements (including STEM)
* Curriculum Coaching Staff
* Personalized Learning Block daily
Inspire. Empower. Realize.
The Journey is Just Beginning