Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Forces and motion
Transcript of Forces and motion
Distance time Graphs
Speed and velocity
Do it now!
Distance time graphs
Put your results into the table on the board!
Draw a graph of Distance (x axis) against time (y axis)
What can you deduce from these graphs
work out each persons average speed.
work out their acceleration
Velocity Time graphs
calculate the speed between points c and d
what is the average speed between a and d?
describe the journey