Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Dizon A Graphic Designer/3D level Designer
Transcript of Dizon A Graphic Designer/3D level Designer
Career Planning AD
Some of the required skills to be a graphic designer or 3D level designer include; social media marketing, communication, networking, web design, photography, programming and finally creative thinking.
Some helpful high school courses include:
Business: word processing, business management, finance marketing
Computer Science: computer graphics, CAD design and software
English: creative writing, public speaking, journalism
Fine & Performing Arts: art history, drawing, painting, sketching , art portfolio, graphic arts, and printing
The high school I would like to attend is Carrollwood Day School. (CDS)
I would hope to be able to attend Georgia Tech for College
I will take courses that will help me have a very good understanding of LUA, C+ and C++.
I can help other people by offering in-game purchases and giving the money to a charity or even just showing kids in my parish some coding basics.
On the very little free time I will earn I plan on playing the games I create and playing football.