Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Servant Leadership
You're in charge!!!
Now everything is YOUR FAULT!
Is THAT what I signed up for?
"Level 5 leaders look out of the window to apportion credit to factors outside themselves when thing so well. At the same time, they look in the mirror to apportions responsibility, never blaming bad luck when things go wrong" - Jim Collins
Leadership ≠ Me
Knowing the Unknowable
Tolerance for Imperfections
What is your motivation?
Starts with natural desire to serve
Makes conscious choice to lead.
Unusually strong drive for power
Desire for material wealth
After power is established, thinks to serve
7 Servant Leader
What are you measuring?
Who has more
Do those I serve grow as people?
Servant Leaders get material results for their organizations & intrinsic rewards for themselves.
The Whole Person
7 Key Concepts on Camera Angles
Presented By, Charlie Morgan, VP/Market Manager of Emmis Communications
Tuesday, November 12th, 3013