Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Edmodo in the Classroom
Transcript of Edmodo in the Classroom
for use by teachers and students.
Students do not need email addresses in order to join.
There is an assignment portion
where students can submit assignments.
Teachers can link videos, pictures,
files, templates, for student use and viewing.
There is a calendar available so that
students can check when are assignments are due.
Students can write to the teacher or to the entire class,
but not to each other. The teacher sees all the posts.
There is the capability of creating a poll.
Students can belong to multiple classes.
Students and teacher can choose an avatar
or photo to represent themselves.
Easy for students and the teacher to use. Supports written communication skills. Supports the 21st century skill of collaboration. Helps the teacher and students stay organized. The end