Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Juvenile Justice
Putting it together
(cc) image by nuonsolarteam on Flickr
A Law in
Examples of Issues:
What is bail? Distinguish between children and young people in nsw
What issues concern achieving bail for children and young people?
Why is bail so hard to achieve for young people?
Analyse the current situation for children and young people in relation to bail. In your response consider the implications of flaws within the current system for juveniles
Describe the responses to the issues concerning justice for young people. For each response classify it as legal or non-legal.
What recommendations exist about the attainment of justice for young people seeking bail?
For each of the items below and on your worksheet complete the above tasks. This should take about ½ a page each.
Evaluate the effectiveness of the legal and non-legal responses to the attainment of justice for juveniles.
You should consider alternative options available to attain justice. In your answer you must apply the effectiveness criteria below and justify the relevance of this criterion.
You will need to ensure you perform an evaluation of at least 2 legal and 2 non-legal responses, each taking approximately a ½ page. Ensure you make reference to legal information.
• Resource efficiency
• Has justice been achieved?
• Application of the rule of law
• Meeting society’s needs
• Protection of individual rights
Using legal information
I demand more long cuddles
• International instruments
• media reports
What are the issues confronting young people?