Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Big Brother TV Show
Transcript of Big Brother TV Show
- The first version of Big Brother was broadcast in 1999, in the Netherlands
- Since then it has become a worldwide TV franchise with each country making its own adaptations.
- The term big brother comes from George Orwell's book 1984
Life in the Big Brother House
- Contestants live under continuous observation
-they live in a basic environment with the necessities
- They are to preform weekly tasks and competitions set by big brother
- At the end of the week they are to evict one house member
Sociological and Demographic perspective
- The show allows analysis on how people react when put into house with people outside of there comfort zone.
- Viewers has the opportunity to see how people react from the outside.
-The contestants are also isolated from the outside world
Similarities with 1984
-Like the book all the contestants are being watched 24/7, with everything being recorded
-Just like the book the slogan for the show is "Remember Big Brother is always watching"
-Nobody has any privacy
Big Brother Promo