Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Figurative Language in music
Transcript of Figurative Language in music
By: Kristen Petrucci
Imagery: Written so well you can picture it.
One Direction: "Little Things"
"Your hand fits in mine like it's made just for me."
Personification: The act of giving human qualities to animals or inanimate objects.
Sam Smith: "Lay me Down"
"These tears, they tell their own story."
Simile:a figure of speech in which two unlike things are explicitly compared, using like or as.
Hyperbole: obvious and intentional exaggeration.
One Direction: "Story of My Life"
"Written in these walls are the stories that I cant explain"
Repetition: The action of repeating something that has already been said or written.
Ellie Golding: "Love me like you do"
Nick Jonas: "Chains"
"Cold to the touch, but shes warm as a devil."
"your the light, your the night, your the color of my blood"