Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Purchasing Power Parity (PPP)
Transcript of Purchasing Power Parity (PPP)
What Does it Mean?
Purchasing Power Parity is the reasoning behind the fact that the exchange rates adjust in order to keep a constant purchasing power over different currencies around the world.
Absolute: No matter where you buy something the price is the same around the world. $1 will get you the same amount of items anywhere.
For absolute PPP to hold there must be zero transaction cost, no trade barriers, and products must be identical.
Image by goodtextures: http://fav.me/d2he3r8