Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
what causes smallpox?
Transcript of what causes smallpox?
Smallpox is caused by a poxvirus called variola.
Variola is a relativly large virus that contains
double stranded DNA.
symptoms are fever, overall discomfort, headache, severe back pain and sometimes vomiting ,diarrihea or both. And a few days later flat red spots appear first on face, hands, forearms, butt and then turn into scabs.
Is smallpox infectious?
Smallpox can be prevented through use of the smallpox vaccine.
No proven treatment
Yes it is infectious.