Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of silk road
The Silk Road was first traveled by Zhang Qian. his journey went to the far West. Zhang Qian was sent by Emperor Wudi
753 BC - silk road started
1 AD - first silk arrived in rome
900 AD - porcelain exported from china
1300 AD - turkish ottoman empire got in power
1930 AD - started using trucks for transport
1970 ad - started using planes for transport
the silk road which is also called "Long Road"
is the historic system of caravan trails which goes through Turkey, Persia, Iran, India and China
cultures to come in contact
spread technology and knowledge.
Turkish Silk Road
What did Turkey trade?
turkey traded :
The Silk road went through:
who first traveled the silk road?
Marco Polo traveled to China along the Silk Road.
Not all that was traded along the Silk Road was good.
Very few merchants traveled along the entire route.
people walked 8-10 hours every day to get through the silk road
the silk road was 6500km long