Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Main character or Protagonist for Around the world in 100 days
Transcript of Main character or Protagonist for Around the world in 100 days
Elizabeth wouldn't have sabotaged...
If Harry was more sesitive torward Elizabeth, he would have shared half the prize money with Elizabeth, since her family was poor
The railroad industry would be revolutionized and Drummond would be rich
If Harry followed his mom's orders.....
His mom's orders was to stay home and don't try to drive his motorcar around the world.
Many things would've happened
if Harry was more sensitive torward other characters....
Harry would have respected Charles and would stopped blaming him for sabotage against the Flash
If Harry gave the Flash to Drummond ( A railroad owner )
Drummond is a man who wanted Harry's car ( The Flash ) so he could earn lots of money and upgrade his locomotives ( locomotives are basicly trains ).
If Harry stayed, his father would have to pay Harry's wager of 6,000 euros, so if he didn't leave to travel around the world, his father would have no money and would be disappointed at Harry for making the wager