Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Herb Boyer
He graduated in 1958 with a Bachelors Degree in biology and chemistry. He became an assistant professor in the University of San Francisco this is when he got interested in the E.coli bacteria.
Boyer was born on July 10 1936 in Derry, Pennsylvania. In high school,he was a lineman on the football team and was planning to be a doctor. After he graduated,he went to St.Vincent's College and started a pre-med curriculum until he decided that he didn't want to be a medical doctor anymore.
He produces a synthetic insulin and he cloned a sheep. Made contributions to cloning.
By: Heather Sutherland