Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Pit Bulls
- abusive owners
- the media
- being bred to fight Taken from http://dogspired.com/news/pit-bulls-will-no-longer-be-labeled-as-vicious-dogs/ -http://dogspired.com/
-http://www.atts.org/stats1.html - Pit Bulls are commonly used as therapy dogs. Whether they are visiting a senior care facility or helping someone recover from an emotional accident, Pit Bulls are making a mark as outstanding therapy dogs. - Pit Bulls score an 83.4% passing rate with the American Temperament Test Society. That's better than the popular Border Collie (a breed who scores 79.6%).
http://www.atts.org/stats1.html - Pit Bulls are not human aggressive. The American Pit Bull Terrier as a breed is not human aggressive. In fact, quite the opposite is true of the breed. They are gentle and loving dogs. Like any dog individuals can be unsound and have behavior problems. http://www.dogster.com/ http://www.dogster.com/ Google Images What is a pit bull? Taken from Google Images Closing Paragraph Throughout all my research, I have learned that different people will have different views on pit bulls. People need to be reminded that pit bulls are still dogs, not "killing machines". My opinion is that pit bulls make gentle, loyal pets. But unfortunately, it is the abusive owners that give pit bulls such a bad name. Google Images Google Images