Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Social Media Policy
Transcript of Social Media Policy
Guidelines Why have a policy? Defines rules & Sets expectations
People will do it anyways!
Easier to track online abuse of rules
Greater accountability online
Keep it Simple Be credible
Be a civil servant Be Professional Policy Considerations "ownership" VS participation
roles & responsibilities
enforcement of policy Other policies? City Policies
City of Ottawa Employee Code of Conduct
Records Management Policy
Responsible Computing Policy
Sponsorship and Advertising Policy
Multiple Formats Policy Policy Guidelines specific details - process
Q's why use social media?
Policy Development Process Be transparent!
Include key stakeholders in process Key stakeholders?
Business Units Mark Faul
email@example.com http://www.civilservice.gov.uk/about/resources/participation-online.aspx Other Governing Policies
Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (MFIPPA)
Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA)
Criminal Code of Canada