Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Hatchet
Author: Gary Paulsen
By: Megan and Shelby
the setting is also in the "l" river where Brian goes and gets a drink when ever he gets thirsty and when he needs water to cook some food at the end of the book.
Characters and traits
Brian is the main character who has brown hair, brown eyes, skinny, likes to learn, and he is smart.
The pilot: The pilot is old, nice, and doesn't worry a lot.
The Mom: The mom has brown hair and she is a liar because she keeps a secret about kissing another man at the mall away from her son and husband.
The rising action was when Brian crashed the plane. then going up a porcupine finds Brian's shelter at night and puts at least eight quills into his leg. Then Brian makes fire.
The climax is when A skunk goes into his shelter and finds turtle eggs that he has been storing. But the skunk sprays Brian and eats the eggs. Then Brian decides to make a new shelter.
The falling action is when