Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of lassen peak
May 1920 number of people killed No one was killed but many houses were distroyed type of explosion and latitude,longitude Lassen peak has a powerful explosion
Lassen peaks latitude is40.4878 and an longitude of -121,508 five important facts 1.Lassen peak is one of the largest lava domes.
2.Lassen peak is topped by craters.
3.Lassen peak is the largest of group of more than 30 volcanoes that hasn't erupted in the last 300,000 years.
4.Lassen peak has the highest known winter snow fall in California.
5.The area that surrounds Lassen peak was the traditional homeland to the american indians. websites WWW.peak ware.com