Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Connected Car - Featuring IBM MessageSight
Transcript of Connected Car - Featuring IBM MessageSight
You have left my
lights on. Turn off
From: Your car
Message Received, lights
turning off now
My lights are now
From: Your car
Lisa is at her desk at work.
She works in the city.
Lisa's car is parked some distance away.
Lisa's car performs some checks.
After noting the lights have been left on, Lisa's car writes a MQTT message and sends it to the IBM MessageSight appliance.
IBM MessageSight receives the MQTT message sent by Lisa's car, and forwards it to Lisa's smartphone app.
After receiving the message, Lisa
Lisa's smartphone app sends a reply
message, again using MQTT.
As confirmed with Lisa,
Please turn off lights now.
The car sends another confirmation MQTT message to the IBM MessageSight appliance, which in turn informs Lisa that her lights are now off.