Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
-ap Word Family
Transcript of -ap Word Family
I put on a cap.
Show me a gap.
Take a nap.
I put my hands in my lap.
Point to the map.
Sing a rap. A /a/ /a/ /a/ /a/ /a/ /a/ /a/ /a/
I can tap my feet.
I can clap my hands.
I can snap my fingers.
Set up a trap.
The sap dripped from the tree.
The lightning went “zap!”
What words can you sound out that end with -ap?
Let's watch a video about -ap words.
You are a superstar reader!