Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
-ap Word Family
Transcript of -ap Word Family
I put on a cap.
Show me a gap.
Take a nap.
I put my hands in my lap.
Point to the map.
Sing a rap. A /a/ /a/ /a/ /a/ /a/ /a/ /a/ /a/
I can tap my feet.
I can clap my hands.
I can snap my fingers.
Set up a trap.
The sap dripped from the tree.
The lightning went “zap!”
What words can you sound out that end with -ap?
Let's watch a video about -ap words.
You are a superstar reader!