Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of 3D Printer
What it is?
A 3D printer is a machine that can make "prints" of 3D designs, making pieces or volumetric models from a design done by computer. It's comes from the idea of converting files in real prototypes.
Differences between 3d printer and a regular printer:
3D PRINTER REGULAR PRINTER
Print in 3D Print in 2D
Print on plastic, wax and gum Ink prints
It can make replicas of items that we need It can’t do that
It has very high prices Is cheaper than the others
It can be classified in:
• 3D Printers ink: the ink is used by a binder to compact the dust. The use of an ink allows printing in different colors.
• 3D Laser Printers: A laser transfers energy to the powder causing it to polymerize. After, is put in a liquid which makes solidify the polymerized areas, then it can be manipulated.
• Printers that inject polymers: It works injecting liquid coatings and curing them with ultraviolet light.
INCREDIBLES USES WITH 3D PRINTERS:
Parts of the human body:
Toys and little figures:
Thanks for your attention :)