Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Oscar's Tsunami Facts ^o^ XD
Transcript of Oscar's Tsunami Facts ^o^ XD
WHAT CAUSES A TSUNAMI?
There are different things that can cause a tsunami to occur such as volcanic eruptions, a large meteor collision, an underwater earthquake etc.
Oscar's Tsunami Facts
Tsunamis are a series of huge waves that travel at VERY high speeds and can completely destroy buildings, bend or break metal , hurl ships, break them to pieces and kill a massive amount of people.
VOLCANIC ERUPTION CAUSING A TSUNAMI
The word Tsunami is a Japanese word with the English translation "harbour wave". In the past, tsunamis were referred to as "tidal waves" or "seismic sea waves"
A majority of tsunamis are formed by large earthquakes