Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Epithelial Tissues
Epithelial tissues provide secretion, , protection, trans cellular transport, and sensing
They are made up of columnar, cuboid, or squamous cell shapes. Epithelial tissue has differently shaped bricks cells.
They contain no blood vessels, so to receive nutrients from other substances such as connective tissues.
Connective tissues provides transport system in our body so we are able to have oxygen and other substances.
formed mainly by fibroblasts and collagen fibers
The main function of the muscular tissue is movement
Its made up of skeletal bones
There are Three types of muscle tissue are cardiac, smooth, and skeletal
Communication and integration are the two biggest roles in the nervous system.
They have to categories of cells neurons and neuroglia.
Because the structure of muscular tissue is skeletal it allows the function to be MOVEMeNT !!!