Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Degas
A Progression of Style questions? a presentation by:
Natalie Clair Stetson
Amber Strachan Classic History to Contempory History After 1870 Modern Life Dancers Nudes The Education and Training of Edgar Degas Drawing Time in Italy Classical Histories Select Bibliography
Boggs, Jean S. "Edgar Degas and the Bellellis." The Art Bulletin 37.2 (1955): 127-36. JSTOR. Web. 27 Apr. 2010.
Degas, Edgar. Degas by Himself: Drawings, Prints, Paintings, Writings. Ed. Richard Kendall. London: Macdonald
Orbis, 1987. Print.
"Edgar Degas." The Metropolitan Museum of Art. Web. 28 Apr. 2010.
MacMullen, Roy. Degas: His Life, Times, and Work. Boston: Houghton Mifflin, 1984. Print.
Schenkel, Ruth. "Edgar Degas (1834–1917): Painting and Drawing". In Heilbrunn Timeline of Art History. New
York: The Metropolitan Museum of Art, 2000–. http://www.metmuseum.org/toah/hd/dgsp/hd_dgsp.htm
Sutton, Denys. Edgar Degas, Life and Work. New York: Rizzoli, 1986. Print.